Our mission is to support people in developing mindfulness skills to help them to live more balanced, healthy and happy lives.
- We believe that mindfulness is a skill that can be learnt by all.
- We believe that mindfulness enhances life, both in helping people to appreciate the good and deal with the difficult.
- We believe in practising what we preach, and our professional work is underpinned by our own daily mindfulness practice.
- We value the importance of relationships – developing connection with ourselves, with others and with the world in which we live.
- We value honesty, integrity, authenticity and compassion, and aim to embody these qualities in all we do.
- Above all, we value life, and believe it should be lived as fully and mindfully as possible.